Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Secret Weapon



Let me start introducing my favourite things, by addressing the most pressing issue of all – Aging. You can’t avoid it, it’s happening to you as we speak – but we can sure as hell look our best while we’re at it.

Once we leave our 20’s, all those late nights, partying and stress finally catch up and create lines you never noticed before. Furrows in the brow that don’t snap back after you’ve stopped frowning, lips that lose their plump freshness and skin lacks lustre.

For me, doing a little bit can go a long way and this means embracing the idea of Botox and fillers such as Juvederm. Scared of the thought of needles? Botox doesn’t feel any worse than a mosquito bite and Juvederm has advanced so that it contains a small dose of lidocaine, a local anesthetic which makes it a relatively comfortable procedure.

After years of trial and error, I’m happy to say that I’ve found an absolute artist when it comes to the application of these types of products. A perfectionist who has trained for years in the industry. Katrina Bonham RN works from clinics in Melbourne’s CBD and Richmond and is available for appointments on 0414589998. If you have any queries, feel free to email her directly at katrinabonham@gmail.com – she’s absolutely lovely and will put your mind at ease.

So now my secret weapon can become yours too!

1 comment:

  1. When did you start getting the injections? I have considered getting a little bit of a shot just to lift my brows a bit at the ends but wrinkle wise, I don't really have any. I'm 27 and I know some are even using it in the absence of wrinkles in order to prevent?

    ReplyDelete