Monday, April 13, 2009

Worst Eyebrow Pencil EVER.


After reading how amazing this new product was, I trotted off to DJ's to pick up a Chanel Long Lasting Eyebrow Pencil 'Stylo Sourcils Waterproof'. $49 later, I found it to be the worst, most waxy pencil ever - it shifts on the skin, doesnt show colour in some places, and the sharpener on the end only causes the pencil to break, over and over (and doesnt sharpen either). A week after purchasing it, I was down to the very end of the pencil, and to be honest, I was kinda glad, as it was horrible. Still, at $49 (and being a 'high end' cosmetic) I expected more.


I feel like Im a bit of a connaisseur when it comes to brow pencils now - originally I used a 'She Umera' one, but it was an actual pencil and I got sick of sharpening it all the time. So I switched to a Kevin Aucoin from Mecca, quite similar in style to Chanel - as far as the fact that it twists up, but was much better quality than Chanel. Just a little dark though. Is it too much to ask to find the perfect twistie brow pencil for my hard earned dollars?


All I know is that I'm incredibly disappointed. Shame on you Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment