Monday, April 19, 2010

Liberty Harlow is open for business!


As some of you may be aware, I've been wanting to start up a Vintage and Designer clothing business for almost a year now (Yes, I like to procrastinate)!


Slowly, I started building on my stock, sourcing amazing pieces from all over - and it got to the point where we thought we may have to move because ... well my 'cup runneth over', so to speak. Part of me began to wonder if starting this business was a justification of my excessive shopping habits, the other part told me to stop being such a whinger and just whip out my Visa card** Either way, I'm now making these pieces available to the public!


Last week Liberty Harlow made an appearance at the Round She Goes markets, and the feedback I received was amazing. Having said that, I'll be holding a stall at the next one!


When: Sunday 18 July 2010
doors open at 10am and close at 3pm
Where: Kingston City Hall (formerly Moorabbin Town Hall)
979 Nepean Highway, Moorabbin, VIC 3189
Melways Ref: 77 D5



If you cant wait til July, then feel free to check out my new ebay store, with new pieces being added weekly!



And if there is a piece or a style that you are having troubles finding, feel free to drop me an email at susannah@libertyharlow.com & I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you!


xx


** o·ni·o·ma·ni·a - (noun) - an uncontrollable desire to buy things.


No comments:

Post a Comment